If you are constantly troubled by HP Envy printer offline issues, then there is nothing to worry as this article we are available with solutions using which you can resolve them. A user may come across printer offline errors due to several reasons. Try out these methods to fix your HP printer offline errors.
If you are a user of Windows 10 or Windows 8, then you should use the HP Envy printer offline tool. This tool has been particularly designed to resolve printer offline problems. In case, you aren’t a user of Windows 8 or 10, then you can skip this step and move on to the next one.
1) Download HP Print and Scan Doctor
2) Now, go to downloads and run the software.
3) When the tool launches, go to start and choose your printer from the list. In case you can’t find your printer device from the list of printers, then Retry. If you find any connection issue, then carry out guidelines in the HP Envy printer offline tool.
4) If a printer update pop up appears on your screen, then select Yes and then select continue.
5) If you are asked to make your printer device the default printer, then select Yes and then continue.
6) If your printer goes offline again, then try resetting the print environment to fix your problem.
Another way to fix HP envy printer offline issues is to reset the print environment.
1) Power off your printer and then remove the power wire from the printer.
2) Turn off your PC that you are using for printing documents.
3) Now, reconnect the power wire to the side of the printer device and power on your printer if it does not get turned on automatically.
4) If you are using a Wi-Fi connection, then try rebooting your router. Unplug the router from the power source.
Now, wait for a few seconds and reconnect the router to the electrical outlet. Wait for the network activity light of the router to turn on. Turn on the wireless connection on your printer and wait for your printer to get connected to the router.
5) Turn on your PC and connect the power wire to the side of your printer.
6) Try printing a document and check if your printer offline problem gets resolved or not. If yes, then great.
If not, then contact HP printer support team to fix your problem.