Fix HP Printer Error Code 0XC19A0013:
How to fix HP printer error code 0XC19A0013 is one of the most frequently asked questions on the search engine. The code 0XC19A0013 is an error related to ink system failure and according to HP printer technicians, the error interrupts the control system of the printer.
Mostly it obstructs the functions of the cartridges but sometimes it stops the printing midway as the error does not even allow the cartridges to move in the right direction.
If you're looking for some valuable answers on how to fix HP printer error code 0XC19A0013 then here are the useful steps you need to follow that will help you to easily resolve the issues on your own. You can try these steps before calling an HP technician.
Step 1- Removing the Cartridges after Unplugging the USB Cord
- Turn on the power button of the printer
- From the backside unplug the USB
- Open the lid of the printer and then remove the cartridges carefully.
- Close the lid and wait for a pop-up message from the control panel which will ask you to insert the cartridges.
- To check whether the printer is successfully printing or not you need to run the printer.
- Try the next step if the code 0XC19A0013 error persists
Step 2- Testing with Power Cycle Method
- Unplug the power cord and disconnect it from the wall outlet
- Wait for some times and go ahead and reconnect the power cord and then finally turn the printer on
- Try to run a test print and see whether the issue has been fixed or not
Step 3- Resetting the Printer
Try to reset the printer by following the user manual or by following these below-mentioned process-
- Turn on the printer and wait until it turns silent
- Remove the power cord from the rear end of the device and then from the wall outlet
- Wait for at least 60 seconds
- Connect the power cord to the printer directly to the wall outlet
- Now plug in the rear power cord
- If the printer fails to turn on automatically then turn the printer on manually
- Wait for the printer to be silent
- To check whether the code 0XC19A0013 persists or not run a test print.
Step 4- Uninstalling and Reinstalling the Drive
If still the above-mentioned solutions don’t work out and the printer is showing error code 0XC19A0013 then you need to uninstall and then reinstall the drive along with resetting the printer of the particular HP model.
Significant Recommendations Provided by HP
HP recommends their user with certain useful tips to follow that will help them to avoid the error code 0XC19A0013. The tips are as follows
- If you use an HP company printer then they don't guarantee the quality of non-HP cartridges or refilled cartridges.
- One should keep their printers clean and should open the lid if they can and unassemble the printer to clean the dirt off the printer and remove the traces of foreign bodies such as paper and tapes using a fresh piece of cloth. The paper, tapes and other such dirt items are mainly responsible for interrupting the printing process.
- One should use a good quality antivirus for keeping the printer and the driver safe from firmware, malware or any other virus attacks.