Fix Printer Always Prints 2 Copies on Windows 10:
Have you been frustrated with your printer because your printer always prints 2 copies on Windows 10 whenever you send a document to print?
Then no worries here are some solution to fix Printer always prints 2 copies on Windows 10:
1. Uncheck Enable Bidirectional Support (for HP printers)
- Click Start and choose the control panel.
- Select Hardware and Sound.
- Click Devices and Printers.
- Right-click your HP printer icon.
- Select Printer server properties.
- Select Ports.
- Uncheck ‘enable bidirectional support’.
- Click Apply.
2. Install the Newest Printer Drivers
You can do that via the Add a Printer wizard. Here’s how:
- Click Start and choose control panel
- Select Hardware and Sound
- Click Devices and Printers
- Click Add a printer which opens a Choose a tool or printer to feature to the present PC Click Next if you see your printer
- If you don’t see your printer, click The printer i would like isn’t listed and choose Add an area printer or network printer with manual settings then click Next
- Choose the port you would like your printer to use then click Next
- Click Windows Update then click the name of your printer within the Printers pane. If it's on the list, click Next. If it isn’t on the list, click back twice then attend Find a printer by other options
- Choose to add a printer through TCP/IP address or hostname and tap on next
- Select Auto Detect from Device type sink
- Type your printer’s IP address and click on Next
- Wait for your computer to attach to your printer and click on Next to put in the printer driver.