Fix the HP Officejet 5610 0xd05d010d Reset Power Error:
Sometimes amidst the print job your HP Officejet 5610 will show you an 0xd05d010d Reset Power error message. It occurs while you turn your HP Officejet 5610 printer ON. here’s your step by step guide to fix the HP Officejet 5610 0xd05d010d Reset Power error.
Method 1 - Clean the Ink Cartridges to Fix the HP Officejet 5610 0xd05d010d Reset Power Error
- At times just by cleaning your ink cartridges can fix the HP Officejet 5610 0xd05d010d Reset Power error.
- And to start with cleaning your ink cartridges, you will have to open the printer first.
- After the print carriage moves to the right, unplug the Officejet 5610.
- Lightly press one print cartridge down in order for it to release. Then you can remove the print cartridge from its slot.
- In the next step, dip a cotton swab in some warm water or alcohol.
- Next, clean the ink nozzle and cartridge’s contacts with the cotton swab. In addition, you can also clean the carriage’s contacts with the swab.
- Now Dry the cartridge and Place the cartridge back into its print carriage slot.
- Repeat the above steps for all the printer’s cartridges.
- Lastly, Close the printer and Then plug the printer back in.
Method 2 - Reset Your Printer to Fix the HP Officejet 5610 0xd05d010d Reset Power Error
- Resetting the printer is another way to fix the HP Officejet 5610 0xd05d010d Reset Power error. And in order to perform the reset, unplug the Officejet 5610’s USB cable from both the printer and wall.
- Then plug the USB cable back into the wall after about half a minute.
- Press and hold the # and 6 buttons on the printer.
- Next, Plug the USB cable into the printer while you are still holding the # and 6 buttons.
- Following that, the printer’s display will show a reset message once you release the keys.
- If that doesn’t work, try resetting it while pressing and holding # and 3 or # and 9 (for a full reset).
Method 3 - Check Out the HP Print and Scan Doctor to Fix the HP Officejet 5610 0xd05d010d Reset Power Error
- The HP Print and Scan Doctor software can also help you to fix the HP Officejet 5610 0xd05d010d Reset Power error.
- For that, firstly Install your HP print and scan doctor with the downloaded installer.
- Next, go to the HP Print and Scan Doctor, and then click the Start button.
- Now click on your Officejet 5610 printer, and again click the Next button.
- After that, Choose the Fix Printing option.
- Thereafter, HP Print and Scan Doctor will display an X to highlight any issue detected. Go through the software’s guidelines to resolve it.
Hp officejet 5610 power error in some of the hp machines have 3 reset levels. Let’s try it by turning your printer off and then press and hold down buttons while powering on if it.
We hope the above article helped you to fix the hp officejet 5610 cartridge error.