How to Install HP Deskjet 2655 Printer?
Hello, Please let me know that how to install HP deskjet 2655 printer. I bought this HP deskjet 2655 printer but now i am trying to install to print. But i have no idea about it.
- 1 Answer
- February 13, 2024
Install HP DeskJet 2655 Printer:
If you are installing your HP printer for the very first time, then take a look at the steps below and learn how to do so.
Step 1: Take Out the Printer from the Box
- Take out your printer from the box.
- Now, remove the covering of tape and packaging material.
- Open the ink cartridge access door by lowering the output tray.
- Now take out all the packaging material and tape from that area.
- Please ensure that all the packaging material has been removed prior to discarding the box.
Step 2: Connect Your Power Wire
- Now, connect the power wire of your printer to a receptacle.
- Take the other end of the power wire and connect it to the side of your HP printer.
- Press the on/off button of your printer to turn it on. Once you press the button, the carriage will move to the middle of the printer.
- Wait for the printer to become idle prior to moving forward with the next step.
Step 3: Inserting Ink Cartridges
In the next step install the ink cartridges that came along with your printer.
- Take out an ink tank from the package. Make sure that you hold the ink cartridge by touching the black plastic portion.
- Remove the yellow plastic tape.
- Hold the sides of the ink cartridge and insert the ink tank into the right slot. Don’t leave the cartridge until you hear a click.
- Follow the same steps for installing the rest of the ink cartridges.
- Now, shut the ink cartridge access door and then close the output tray.
Step 4: Load Paper
After installing the ink cartridges, the next thing that you need to do is to load a stack of paper in the input tray.
- Lift up the input tray.
- Move the paper width guide towards the left.
- Load a stack of plain white paper in the input tray.
- After that, move the paper width guide towards the right. Allow it to rest on the corner of the paper.
- Take out the tray extender by lowering the output tray.
Step 5: Install Printer Driver
Now, the setup process is complete. The one last thing that you are required to do now is to install the printer driver.