Install HP Deskjet 9800 Driver -
HP deskjet printer 9800 is well known for it’s amazing performance. If you wish to obtain the best printing results, then you must buy HP deskjet printer to print photos and documents. If you are looking forward to know how to install HP Deskjet 9800 driver.
Steps to Follow to Install HP Deskjet 9800 Driver:
One can install the HP deskjet printer driver even if he or she does not have a DVD or CD driver. These are some of the steps that you need to follow in order to download HP deskjet 9800 printer driver.
Step 1 : First of all to install HP deskjet 9800 driver, you need to download the setup file of the HP deskjet driver. You will see a link to download the setup file.
Step 2 : Once the file is ready, then you must run it. If you run the setup file, then the installation wizard will open up in front of you. You will see some instructions there that you need to follow. Just follow each and every step till you reach the end.
Step 3 : Connect your computer system and printer by using a USB wire. Although you must not connect the two unless you see the instructions to do so on the screen.
Step 4 : Just wait for a few seconds so that your printer gets connected to the computer system. There will be some more instructions that you will have to follow until you reach the end.
Step 5 : Please ensure that you have entered all the input values in the wizard and then finish the procedure of installation.
Step 6 : Now to install HP deskjet 9800 printer driver, you need to check whether your printer is working or not. In case it is not working in a proper manner, then you will follow these steps again for reinstalling the printer.
Use DVD or CD Driver to Install HP Deskjet 9800 Printer Driver.
The users generally choose this method to install the driver as it is a quicker and easier method to do so. In case you have a DVD or CD driver, then these are some of the steps that one needs to follow.
- Please ensure that you have the right DVD or CD driver for your printer.
- Insert the disc in CD driver of your computer system.
- Run the CD on your computer.
- Follow the instructions given on the setup wizard for executing the setup file.
- Carefully follow all the instructions appearing on the screen until finish appears to install HP deskjet 9800 printer driver.
- Connect your computer system and HP printer using a USB wire. Although you must not perform this step until you see the instructions to perform this step.
- Wait for sometime so that your personal computer starts detecting the HP Deskjet 9800 printer. Then, continue with the installation procedure.
- Put all the input values in the wizard for completing process to install HP deskjet 9800 printer driver.
- Now, in the last step, you must try to print the document. See carefully if your printer is printing the document or not. In case it is not printing, then you must follow these steps for reinstalling the printer.
How to Know if Your PC is connected to the Printer or Not?
Before using the HP printer, it's important for you to ensure that your computer system is connected to the printer. These are some of the steps that one needs to follow in order to know whether your computer system is connected to the printer or not.
- In the first step, you need to restart all the devices such as your router, computer system, and your printer.
- Once all the things go back to normal, then open the control panel.
- After that, print the test report of your wireless network.
- Once you take this action, then the printing process begin and you will receive a report in the form of a printing paper.
- You can print different files, if you use HP deskjet printer.
How to Determine Whether the HP Deskjet 9800 Printer is Working or Not?
- After completing the process to install HP deskjet 9800 printer driver, turn on the printer by pressing the power button and then link it to the computer system.
- Load sheets in the printer.
- Go to the control panel after clicking on the Windows button.
- Continue with the steps by selecting devices and printer and then right click on printer.
- Find properties and select it by clicking on it.
- Print test page and if it will print on its own, then that means it is working.
There is a chance that your printer may not work because of the troubleshooting problem. To solve this issue, these are some of the steps that one must follow.
- Open the printer and then check if there is any paper jammed in it.
- See the level of ink. The printer may not be working because the level of ink the printer is really low. Uninstall the old cartridges and install the new ones.
- See all the wires carefully and ensure that it is connected properly.
- Update the driver for your printer