HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup:
HP Envy 5055 Printers usually come with wireless connectivity now days. It allows you to print from one or more system through HP envy 5055 wireless setup network. End user can setup printers with wireless connectivity to print photos, documents etc. End user can set connection type as wireless while installing software. This is the detailed document to setup HP Envy 5055 Wireless Printer.
Following are Some Steps to Setup HP Envy 5055 Wireless Printer:
Step-1: Prerequisite Network Requirements to Setup HP Envy 5055 Wireless Printer
- Accumulate your network name i.e. Service Set Identifier(SSID).
- Know your network security password for the SSID.
- Make sure your window is connected to the HP envy 5055 wireless network.
- Good internet speed is required to access 123.hp.com/setup 5055 web services.
- Make sure your system and HP Envy 5055 wireless setup printer that you want to connect are preserved on and keep Envy HP 5055 router and printer within range.
- Suppose if you have connected any USB cables or Ethernet cables with your envy 5055 wireless printer then disconnect them.
Step-2: Connect to HP Envy 5055 Wireless Network for Window
- Observe a wireless icon on your printer control panel, touch it.
- Now touch setting icon->Go to 12.hp.com/envy5055 wireless setup wizard.
- Click your network from the list of showing available networks.
- If the list do not show your network name, then tap enter network name and proceed as per screen instructions.
- When you are asked to enter password or WPA key, enter tap done.
- Press OK in the summary screen to go back to the Home Screen.
Step-3: Download and Install the Driver
- Download complete hp envy 5055 setup driver and software from HP website or you can install it with other sources like CD/DVD.
- Visit HP website 123.hp.com/envy 5055 to download the driver.
- If you do not find the suitable driver, enter the model number from menu and press begin followed by download
- Run the downloaded executable file to install the driver to your window system.
- Keep following the onscreen instructions to finish the installation process.
- This is the step by step solution of HP Envy 5055 wireless printer.
Connect to HP Envy 5055 Wireless Network for MAC:
Your MAC device needs to configure with your printer to start printing, copying and scanning. Below are the steps presenting how you can check network connectivity of your system, Download and install HP envy 5055 wireless setup?
Step-1: Network Connection Requirements
- Accumulate your network name i.e. Service Set Identifier(SSID)
- Know your network security password or security passphrase for the SSID
- Make sure your MAC devices are connected to hp envy 5055 setup wireless network.
- Make the internet speed to access 123.hp.com/setup web services.
- The printer you want to connect are kept on and keep router and 123 hp envy 555 printer within range.
- Suppose if you have connected any USB cables or Ethernet cables with your hp envy 5055 wireless printer then disconnect them.
Step-2: Connect to HP Envy 5055 Wireless Network
- You will see a wireless icon on your hp envy 5055 printer control panel. You need to click on that wireless icon.
- Now, touch setting icon of your 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer.
- Go to 123.hp.com wireless setup wizard.
- Click your network from the list of available networks.
- If your named network is not shown in the available network list, then click to enter new network name and go ahead with the instructions shown on the screen.
- When you are asked for password, enter the password.
- You need to click on ok button at the summary screen to go back to home screen.
Step-3: Download and Install the Driver
- You need to download the necessary driver from HP website to get the driver. URL to download the driver is 123.hp.com/setup 5055
- You can also install it by using installation CD.
- If you are unable to find driver, you need to select your model number from Menu and click begin to download.
- Click on downloaded executable file with HP Easy start to run.
- Follow instruction to connect hp envy 5055 setup printer.
- Select HP Easy scan and install.
In verify device screen, press add Device and tap print test page to check if HP envy 5055 wireless setup is successful.