Set up WiFi on HP Officejet 5200 Printer:
The 5200 printer is a multifunction device that can be used at home or in the office and makes your job much easier. It provides a variety of capabilities, including ePrint, AirPrint, and Cloud Print. It is the most convenient method of printing without the use of a cable or cord.
You may use the wireless connection on your 123 hp Officejet 5200 printer to connect multiple devices. Let’s see how you can set up wifi on HP Officejet 5200 printer.
Setup HP Officejet 5200 Wireless for Window
- Know all of the necessary information, such as the network name and password.
- Ensure your computer has a good network connection and that the router and printer are close to one another.
- From the control panel, select Wireless and then Open Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Choose your network from the list of potential network names.
- Follow the directions on the printer's main screen.
- When the download is complete, run the hp Officejet 5200 printer software that has been downloaded.
- And then finish the installation by typing in the chosen connection.
Setup HP Officejet 5200 Wireless on a Mac
- Ensure that your network connection is stable before proceeding.
- Obtain information on the network and the password.
- Connect your Mac to the wireless network with a safe and robust connection.
- Select the wireless option from the control panel.
- Enter the network name and password into a Wireless setup wizard.
- The 123.hp.com/setup 5200 printer software can be downloaded and installed.
- Install HP Easy Scan simply inserting the CD into your Mac.
- To complete the process, follow the steps outlined below.
Setup HP Officejet 5200 wifi
- To find the control panel, go to the start menu and look for it.
- Select the wireless option from the control panel, search for wireless setup wizard, confirm, and click OK.
- Then, in the network list, click on the appropriate network name.
- Otherwise, you can manually enter the network name.
- When asked, enter your password, and then click the OK button.
- For printing and scanning, select files from your local storage or saved files.
- To receive all of the services, the 123.hp.com/oj5200 printer driver must be updated regularly.
HP Officejet 5200 wireless connects automatically
- First, go to the setup page and search for your driver by entering the hp com setup 5200 printer's essential information.
- Once the download is complete, tap the download button and open it.
- Double-tap to start the driver, then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Return to the setup page to complete the activation.
- You do not need to connect your Wireless connect setup printer manually because it connects automatically.
- Make sure your network connection is active and reliable.
- If an issue arises, contact the service center for assistance.
USB connection for HP Officejet 5200
- Make sure your software is compatible with your printer's and computer's operating systems.
- Now go to 123.hp.com/setup 5200 and download the software for your printer.
- Begin the installation by connecting your printer to your computer via USB cable.
- Your operating system will detect the 123 hp Officejet 5200 printer.
- Connect one end of the USB cable to the printer and the other to the computer's USB port.
- Establish a stable connection between the printer device and the computer now.
Setup HP Officejet 5200 wifi Direct
- Know what information is required for your network configuration and enter it when prompted.
- Click on the Add a printer option in the printer list underneath the device settings.
- Select Show wifi Direct from the drop-down menu.
- Return to the computer option and click on the Add device option after pressing the power button on the printer.
- When a prompt box appears, type the printer's required details and the password.
- Right-click and open the item you wish to print, then select File, then Print from the drop-down menu.
How to Connecting an HP Printer to a Wireless Network
- Gather information about the network name and password available to add an HP printer to a wireless network.
- On the printer's control panel, look for the network setup option.
- Navigate to the wireless setup wizard option after selecting the wireless option.
- If a prompt box appears, enter the network name and password, then select the OK option.
- If the network name is missing, type in the SSID and password, then click OK. Your printer will now be ready to print.