Fix HP Embedded Web Server Not Working:
Hp laserjet enterprise mfps are multi-function printers that have the ability to easily turn paper documents into digital content. These printers have the ability to print, scan, fax and copy documents.
They are used in home as well as workplaces and can handle work teams up to 30 people. Also it can print up to 30,000 pages/month. Hp laserjet enterprise can print up to 55 pages per minute. You can use the EWS ( Embedded Web Server) to troubleshoot issues with your hp laserjet enterprise mfps.
Some of the Features of HP Laserjet Enterprise mfps are;
- It can print, scan, copy and fax
- Adjustable 8-inch (20.3 cm) touchscreen
- 3 speeds; 55, 65, 75ppm3 and document scanning up to 180 ipm5
- HP SureStart and Run-time1 intrusion built in security features
- Extensibility through Hardware Integration Pocket (HIP)6, HP Web JetAdmin 7, HP Trusted Platform Module 8.
In Our Content, We will be Discussing How to Troubleshoot from the Embedded Web Server for HP Printer;
- On the home screen of your printer touch screen, tap on the information icon.
- Following the information icon, touch on ethernet.
- Note the printer IP address or hostname.
- Open your web browser on the computer or device connected to the same network as printer.
- In the web browser, type the printer IP address (220.127.116.11) or type http:// and then the hostname and tap enter.
- If a message displays indicating that the website is not safe, select the option continue to the web site. ( It should be noted that access the EWS does not harm your computer).
- If no tabs are displayed in the EWS, sign in with the administrator password and then click the troubleshooting tab.
- Click on general troubleshooting tab to review printer report and diagnostic tests available for your printer.
- Select the report or test you want,and then click apply to print the report or start the test.
- If you see the option help, click on it for additional troubleshooting options for your printer.
- Click diagnostic data to view or print further information on troubleshooting printer problems.
- Click start to run a new report and then click export to save it to your computer.
- Click calibration and cleaning and choose auto clean and calibration settings for printing highest quality pages.
- Now click on restore factory settings for restoring the printer to factory defaults or resetting the firmware.
- All settings, installed solutions,job data and logs on the disk drive delete permanently during a reset.
- Use backup and restore to save data before resetting the printer and then click reset.
- On the confirmation page, click on reset to confirm your selection.
- Click firmware upgrade to update the printer, add new features, and update web services app installed on the printer.
- You have now successfully troubleshot HP embedded web server.
Solve HP Embedded Web Server Not Working issue.